Friday

Study Time....


Hehehehe... this is Aina during her so-called study time LOL LOL LOL
She has three board books (so far) and she usually opens up all three in front of her, then decides which one is of interest at that particular moment, then chuck the rest to one side :-P


She 'studies' anywhere - in her cot, on our bed, on her play mat.....we try not to restrict her too much as she's only a baby, ehehehehe


In this particular set of pics, she's reading through her book of nursery rhymes :-D :-D :-D



Even now, I laugh like mad when I think of her antics yesterday while we were having dinner. She'd barely slept all day (which is always the case when left with Ana) so by the time I got home, she'd been fed and bathed as I went on to prepare our dinner. While we were having our meal of fried mee hoon, Aina was SO sleepy she actually nodded off a few times, and she could hardly hold her head up!! We laughed like mad, and I rushed though my noodles to put her to bed. If I had my fone with me, I'd heave kept her nodding off a few more minutes just to record her.... ehehehehehee....




This video is off Aina who REALLY hates wearing a hat, but as she was so engrossed in my handbag, she ocasionally forgets about the tiny 'irritation' before it gets too much for her to bear!

Sorry about the poor lighting but nowadays, if she notices the camera/phone, she'll reach for it and stop whatever she's doing. I just didn't want to distract her with any of my own movements.




AM

Note : FYI, Ana is the one who keeps putting the hat back on Aina's head!! :-P

1 comment:

Followers