Wednesday

Fever



Aina was unable to sleep last nite, and by 4am her temp was higher than the previous nite when I put her down to bed.

Since I didn't know which clinic/hospital I'd go to, or how long the wait would be, I decided to just take the day off.

Ended up going to SALAM Polyclinic, near De Palma Shah Alam, and since it was a Thursday, not many people were there. Took Aina home, gave her her meds (which is equivalent to declaring war on a small country!) and then put her to bed.

Lunch was take out from A&W (sorry!) and then while the maid watched over Aina, I started to prepare for dinner. I'd decided it'll be a simple affair of bee hoon soup so all I had to do was to prepare the broth that would go with it.

The simple dinner was most satisfying.... and then it was 'war time' again with Aina to get her to take her meds.

Alhamdulillah......... her fever gone down so I guess I'll be going to work tomorrow :-D

I have something planned with my sis and nieces on Saturday, and if I remember to bring the camera, I'll add some pics from that little 'do.

Till then, stay safe..............



AM

3 comments:

  1. ahahahhahah perang sabil ker perang saudara? hiks get well soon cutie pie...uhuks sad seeing u left abaden life is about moving on kaannn. ehhh becareful sket i heard there was chaos recently x tauu either blogspot or blogdrive suka2 pi remove org punye blog kang tak memasal all ur hardwork gone down the drain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat datang ke blogspots.com. Saya dah lama follow blog akak and i get photographer for wedding pun from Nash

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::kuchai:: perang sabil kot, ahahahhaa... ermm xper la dear... kalau ditakdirkan kena delete ini page, saya maintain kat facebook jer la... dah tak kuasa, ahahahaha... aina ari ni 38.9'C so saya EL lagi menjaga budak nih....

    ::nurman:: terima kasih kerana sudi mengikuti bloag akak yg tak seberapa nih...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers