Saturday

Hot!



Yup..Aina was hot again yesterday i.e. Friday, and I decided to take her to SJMC before I went in to the office. We left for the hospital at 6.20am, and were the third. I had to register Aina first as this was her first time there, but since it was early in the morning, the wait was not long at all. I'd called up my boss to inform that I'll be a bit late.

Turned out Aina's temp was over 38.5 so I ended up taking the day off since she was crying "mama...mama..." and wanting to be carried constantly... :-s

I didn't feel comfortable taking 2 days off but at this point, my priority was Aina.

By mid-afternoon, we decided to put wet towel on Aina's head to bring down her temp a bit as her head felt SO HOT!

By nite time, her temp was almost normal, and she'd already started to play with her toys again.

This morning, she woke up slightly warm, but it was normal I guess. She played and ate as usual, so I knew she was fine, leaving me to go ahead with my planned activity (almost) guilt-free.

Photobucket

We'd made plans for a spa party @ VilaManja and since we'd committed a party of six persons,if anyone of us cancelled, we'd get billed anyway.

Oh yeah, Aina woke up with a bit of a nose bleed, but it was just a tiny amount. I think she may inherit my intolerance for 'heat' because as a child, my nose would bleed almost every week when the weather was hot!

Anyway.... it's getting late, so I better go off and sleep now while Aina is sleeping peacefully :-)




AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers