Sunday

Crawling!!!



Oh yea... this morning, Aina woke up and suddenly decided to crawl!!!
It's like she dreamt it, then woke up to try out what she 'learned'!!!
LOL LOL LOL

Nowadays, Aina:

1. does not like to be left alone. she'll cry if I walk out of a room

2. cannot see me get ready. If she sees me wearing my tudung, she'll immediately stop playing and put her hands out. If I ignore her, she'll cry!

3. she knows what she wants, and how to get it.... plus, she can throw a mean tantrum when she wants to. We do try not to give in all the time, though. Have to make her understand that some behaviours are just unacceptable!!

4. eats EVERYthing that I eat, and has (so far) no allergies, touch wood!!

5. LOVES to play in her tub but really HATES cold water... Have to figure out how to overcome this if we ever plan to take her swimming!!!

6. if she sees someone walking by, she'll put up her hands, asking to be carried as she likes to see and explore, but have yet to gain true independence on her own two feet!!! ahahahahaha



AM

1 comment:

Followers