Thursday

Friends


Met up with an old friend today, who was more like a "Adik Manja" to me during my time in the UK :-D

She's currently residing in the US, California to be exact, and has been working as a travel agent for the last 8 years. She's sacrificed a lot to achieve her dream of finally being able to live in the US, and this is her third year back here after 10 years of not coming back to even visit her family.

When she contacted me via Facebook to tell me that she was coming back, Lillian (the other friend in the pic) tried to see if we could conjure up more friends but unfortunately, in such short notice, with the holidays coming up, it was virtually impossible.

SO, it was just us three :-)
Photobucket

Anyway, I would like to go to sleep now as I have a REALLY bad, pounding headache, so I'll add in pics of Aina which I took today in my next entry, InsyaAllah...



AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers