my sweetie pie is almost TWO years-old already...
* she's now VERY independent, but very manja as well and has learned to use her tears as weapons!
* if she's reprimanded for doing something she's not supposed to, she'll cover her face/hide her face and walk away.
* if she wants to watch her favourite cartoons, she'll pass me the remote and say "Nak! Nak!" :-D
* if it's time to sleep and I change channels, she'll whine a bit and when I say "No, time to sleep" she'll cry purple murder before finally going off to sleep
* she LOVES to eat out
* she LOVES to go to the playground, and sometimes it gets a bit embarassing bcoz she'll be asking other kids for their toys -- bike, ball, whatever -- even if Ana brings her stuff along... :-s
Here are some pics of Aina.
She loves pringles/mister potato -- chips, basically! She also loves keropok... I guess she loves just about anything that goes "ccrruuuunchhh!". The panda meiji biscuits are also her fave munchies. she can eat a whole box while watching TV.
Dah big gurl dah anak mama ni kan.... huhuhuhuuuuuuu...........
p.s. busy worse than a bee these days, so less updates :-(