Wednesday

Couples Weekend

On Saturday, hubby and I headed to Seremban...

Aina was with TokMi as Aunty Cicik was throwing a birthday party and wanted Aina to be there.













"Selamat Bertunang" to Idyr & Aishah


Since we were done by 1pm, hubby and I decided to go browse for a new laptop at Low Yat but first, we made a stop in Puchong to drop of the camera and change into more comfy clothes :-p



Mission accomplished :-D
Yup. I now have a new laptop............. Yiippeeee!!!!!!



Next, we had promised ourselves to go watch a movie, and I had planned to at least have a nice, quiet (maybe even romantic?) dinner first but earlier hubby had received an SMS informing him about a small gathering of old friends later in the evening around 9pm.



So, considering it's been almost THIRTY years since he last saw some of them, I told him that we could cancel dinner and just go for the movie. He was ecstatic I think, but he made sure I was really ok with it first, LOL



What movie....?
"Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah"

Why?
Because it honestly seemed like a fun movie to watch ~ no expectations, no jolts....

Verdict?
A REALLY REALLY fun movie worth watching :-D :-D :-D
In the end, I was rather grateful that our 'date' ended a bit earlier than expected as I had developed a slight fever and was so looking forward to sleep.
Hubby finally came home at 2.30am ;-p
AM

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe.. cantik baju tunang.. sedap nama Idyr tu.. dan lastly... ramai gak kata movie tu best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg movie tu best sbb santai gilers and byk gelak. paling kelakar scene hantu kopek ok... serious lawak.... kalau ada time, pegi la tgk, idak pun gi beli DVD :-D

    ReplyDelete

Followers