Tuesday

Tengah Rajin

ahahahahhaa...

seriously though, I thought I might as well update a bit since Aina's already asleep, and I am ACTUALLY AWAKE!!!

this doesn't happen very often!!! LOL LOL LOL

for dinner tonite I made these simple dishes -- turmeric fried chicken and stir-fried peas & carrots.

since I don't think I've ever put in the recipe for the chicken, I'll do so in this entry just for the heck of it... I'm sure EVERYone knows this recipe, or at least their own version, but I'll keep mine here for my own record (i know... sounds kinda lame LOL)


Turmeric Fried Chicken

you need:
1 med-sized packet of chicken breast fillet, sliced
turmeric powder
ground white pepper
salt
1 large onion, sliced in rings
1 red chilli, sliced
1 clove garlic, finely sliced
1 knob of ginger, finely julienned

how to:
marinade the chicken with the turmeric, salt & pepper.

heat oil in a wok and add in the chicken slices.
fry until chicken crisps up slightly, then turn. as it starts to brown and crisp, add in the onions, garlic, ginger and chilli. stir until onions are soft. check seasoning; serve hot.


Alright... have to go catch up on CSI NY now... we'll see if I can update tomorrow nite... :-P




AM

3 comments:

  1. salam..

    new reader..luv u blog so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::joyah:: salam... tks for reading :-) bukan senang nak update bila ada anak kecik sbb slalunyer kita pengsan skali dgn dia. take care yer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya allah.. terasa lapar sangat bila tgk menu2 yang akak update.. pedih perut.. Haha.. Aina pun so cute and comel.. Apa nama full name Aina..

    ReplyDelete

Followers