Sunday

Foodie Weekend!

T'was a VERY full-filling weekend for Aina.

We had a birthday party invite on Saturday, the same evening we had a BBQ at TokMi's place, and today we went to Lala Chong for lunch :-D

This is Aina, having her cupcake at the birthday party :-)
She had green and white icing all over her face!!! LOL LOL LOL

Earlier, I had put on a hat for her, since the party was at the poolside, but as you can see, she'd chucked the hat :-s



It's SOOO sad though that I missed pics of the yummy-licious lamb chops which we had at the BBQ, thanks to my Aunty Shita :-D :-D :-D


She came bearing lamb chops, sausages and potato salad. Mom prepared chicken, steak, seafood skewers, fried macaroni, and a salad. For dessert there was chocolate cake (from Cake Sense which my sis brought) and pudding and jelly :-) :-) :-)

Oh yeah.... Since I'll be leaving Aina with TokMi for almost a week, TokMi had gone out shopping! Aina's got a whole lot of new toys to play with -- a Thomas & Friends mini train set and a Fisher Price Walker-to-Wagon that can help Aina gain confidence in walking... On Tuesday, TokMi will bring Aina to Toys R Us for Aina to choose her favourite toy!!

Aina's Mini Train Set

For lunch on Sunday, my sis (Munirah, who's studying in the UK) wanted to try Salted Egg Yolk Crab (since we only ever order Chilli or Sweet & Sour crabs), and the best I've ever had was the one in Morib. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad weren't keen on going all the way there just for crabs, so we decided to try the one at Lala Chong.


For dinner, we kept it simple -- pasar malam!! LOL LOL LOL

Anyway, I'll see if I can take pics of Aina with her walker-wagon thingy.

Oh yeah... this set of Aina's pics on her 14th month mark.






AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers