Monday

The Cheeky Brat :-)

On Friday, after hubby picked me up, we went to HUKM to see my niece who'd safely delivered her son, a healthy 1.74kg baby boy.

She had a VERY scary story to share, whereby as Prof was finishing up closing her c-sect wound, she actually felt the first pinch of pain -- her anaesthesia was wearing off!!! No one believed her initially, and when she couldn't bear the pain and started crying, THAT was when they panicked and quickly administered a local. The anaesthetist apologised because usually the dosage was sufficient but due to some other complications and procedures, it took Prof longer than usual to close up.

Anyway, she's VERY happy with baby Azri's presence that I guess maybe it was easy to forgive :-)

She's supposed to be discharged today but since both baby and mummy are probably tired and still adapting, I'll only bug her in a day or two :-p

Back to my cheeky brat....

After the hospital visit, we went to pick Aina and Ana from TokMi's. Aina was glad to see us I guess since she gave this HUGE grin as soon as she saw her Babah.... LOL

When we got home, she sat down and watched TV, asking me to put her red shoes on for her.


Pretty soon, she was restless and started to move around. She went to my camera bag..... and see what she did.....

She'd quietly taken out one of my lenses and put in her shoes in the compartment!!!! She then left the shoe there and continued to watch TV, as if proud that she'd kept her shoes safely... LOL LOL LOL

On Saturday, hubby went to work so that we could go see Mak on Sunday. Hubby wanted to bring Mak some crabs, so he went to look for them on Sunday morning.

He managed to get in touch with the man who caught the crabs and booked his next day's catch, about 4kgs. Needless to say, we had PLENTY to give out and share with others :-D :-D :-D

At Kak Nor's, where Mak was staying at the moment, I cooked a batch of Sweet & Sour Crabs, then for our own dinner, I just simply steamed/baked them in a pot with a bit of crushed ginger, smashed up garlic and a few pieces of asam keping.


The shells which had eggs, I just microwaved so that it wouldn't dry out.

I have a few pictures from my recent workshop which I'd like to share, but I need to resize them first for convenient uploading... We'll see......... :-D




AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers