Wednesday

"Toothy" Aina

These pics of Aina were taken about a week and a half ago...

She know sthe flash will go off, so she'll shut her eyes in anticipation LOL LOL
Sooo cute!!

So, can you spot Aina's three teeth??? ehehehehe....







I got her a (cheap, soft, washable) Pooh Bear carpet yesterday, and when I opened it and placed her on top of her favourite bear, she got all excited, crawling from one end to the other... She giggled and clapped her hands, then just looked up at us and grinned!! It was a pity I didn't have my camera then.

I'll take a pic of her on it one of these days and post it here :-)




AM

2 comments:

  1. elleeehh 3 batang gigi kan main. eiii geram ngat auntie ngan dimple dia tuuu meh sini pinjam sebelah jek ble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uiii lama mama aina tak hupdate nihh sebok pindah ekk? aina tolong apa sayang? tolong sebok kerr tolong masuk lam kotak sama? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers