Wednesday

Clearance!

Found out that PONEY was having a warehouse/clearance sale, so I bugged hubby to go. In the end, these was what I managed to haul up, and this was over and done with in about half and hour!!! LOL

I like to buy stuff, I admit that, but I am not one to pick and choose and ponder for hours and hours. I go with a purpose, then grab what I need and then pay and leave. Easy!

So, I now have clothes for Aina to last another year and a half....
(although hubby is convinced I'll buy more when another sale comes by!!!)

Oh, before you think that these are all she has for the next year or so, trust me... she has a whole load more taking up space in my closet :-D


This was the first time I went to SACC mall, and hubby was excited to see Big Apple there, so we ended up in a line at the donut shop longer than it took us to shop for Aina's clothes!!! UUuuurrghhh!!


In hubby's hand is the Duren Duren, which has fresh durian in it. He enjoyed every last bite.

Turns out, there are some very good eateries at the Mall, so that will be our place to flock to in the near future....

Oraits... that's about it for this update...
I need to go sleep now :-)




AM

4 comments:

  1. darn !! now you make me craving for the Duren Duren....hv to singgah MV la tomorrow...

    tapi sedap kan that one, can smell the whole room tau !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> this reminds me...
    >> dah lama tak pekena apple donut...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. to add spice krispy kreme is officially in our shore 27/4 at times square. wanna que together? ahahahhaha

    waaahhh gud purchase nih dear. hiks ada pureen clearance this weekend tak nak pegi?

    ReplyDelete

Followers