Sunday

Aina @ 11 months

Aina reached her eleventh month mark on Easter Sunday...

In our house, Easter means CUTE CHOCOLATES!! LOL LOL LOL
My sis in the UK now has the dauting task of shopping for said cute chocolates and bring them home when she comes back for the summer holidays... eehhehhehehheee...


We'd been at TokMi's house since Friday as Aina's Babah was away -- candat sotong in Terengganu -- so on Sunday, we all went out to lunch at our favourite place in PJ.

Aina had soft bun with cream of mushroom soup and some of my hainanese-style kway teow. Her beverage of choice was her Uncle Maman's vanilla milkshake LOL LOL LOL




After lunch, I received a call from Kak Mun about the BBQ that night, which I knew nothing about since the details were SMS'd to hubby, who was away at sea :-D

So, around 6pm, in the heavy rain and thunderstorm, we headed to Taman Pelangi, which was the BBQ venue.

I have absolutely no pics from the BBQ as it was still raining heavily when we got there, so I just wanted to get Aina out of the car safely. Even Faz helped park the car for me since I'd left the engine running... he even helped bring down my giant handbag and Aina's diaper bag :-D

We were supposed to meet hubby at Kak Nor's and we'd also feast on his close-to-15kg catch of sotong. Unfortunately, it rained all the way, so he only arrived at Kak Nor's after 11, by which time almost everyone had left. Kak Mun was lucky as she caught him arriving just as she was leaving so she got a fair share of his catch.

After distributing his catch between Kak Nor and Kak Zu, that still left us with a HUGE stock of fresh squid which would not stay fresh for very long, so he made some calls and decided to drop us home before going off to give some to his friend, after I'd taken our share.

I chose a dozen of the squid, and gave away the rest. I have no idea when we'll finish eating this, but I have some options and ideas :-D :-D :-D

I'll try and out in an entry on the end result of the said squid, if I remember to snap pics... ehehehehhehe...




AM


* Aina now has a total of THREE teeth - one at the bottom and two on top.
* Aina now loves to have conversations, and she'll keep going as long as we respond :-D
* She also LOVES to go to TokMi's condo for her weekly 'swimming' sessions.
* She now prefers to nap and/or sleep with someone with her. She can sleep for 3 hrs in the afternoon if she has company...!!
* As soon as she sees me wearing my tudung, she'll reach out for me and grab my blouse.





This video is of Aina as she's watching Wipeout. Somehow, the little tot derives great pleasure from watching people get clobbered!!!!

2 comments:

  1. >> fast approaching the one year mark...
    >> she is really growing before the eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know i had to buy chocs

    ReplyDelete

Followers