Friday

Aina In A Box



ahahahaha...

First of all, I really have to apologise for my poor updating efforts lately. It's been crazy getting things done and ready in time, and even then we are still not in the new place yet and Aina's birthday is just round the corner... huhuhuuuuuuu....

I was hoping to be in the new house by then, but I guess things happen for a reason.

And, YES KUCHAI!!! you are rite...!! been soooo busy packing and sorting stuff, until finally the above event took place LOL LOL LOL

The little cheeky-pot got into everything so finally her Babah put her in one of the boxes. She was so happy to be in it, that it didn't even bother her when Babah closed the box, ehehehehe...





Tomorrow morning, we'll (me and hubby) will be going to the house to out in curtains and wait for some stuff to be delivered, and Aina will not be in the way as she's safely tucked away in TokMi's place :-D :-D :-D

Last week, I was out of office for a few days, wandering around KL to survey and look for shots to be included in our new brochures. During the recce, we were fortunate enough to visit Aquaria (though am a bit sheepish to admit it was our first time there!). Our visit also coincided with their feeding time! :-) Needledd to say, it was a definite photo fest for me, hahahahahahaaa...

I am so embarassed that I have yet to finish editing pics from my photography workshop last month, and I REALLY have to work at it and try to come up with some decent shots to be contributed in the 'officially' set up Flickr page :-D :-D :-D
(ampuunnsss dear teacher!!!)

Anyway, our tentative moving date is around the week of the 20th of this month, so in the meantime, do forgive the lack of updates and pictures....

However, I will probably try my hardest to update tomorrow after taking pics of the house..... ehehehehehehe...




AM

4 comments:

  1. >> kids mmg suka bab main kotak ni...
    >> remember that my kids were like that too back then...
    >> pantang nampak kotak mesti nak masuk punya...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha macam kucing suka main dlm kotak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Aina cute girl!!! sekejap aje dah setahun... so cute gambar2 Aina kat bwh tuu... gerrrrammmm auntie tgk tauu..
    Aliza.. dah nak pindah yer? sure bz banget kan..? akak dah experienced dahh... walaupun rasa brg2 tak byk.. tp bila nak pindah.. umak aihhh.. satu lori pun tak muat.. kekeke.. itupun angkut sikit2 guna kereta brg dlm kotak tuu.. hmm.. citer pasal kotakk.. akak ingat masa kecik2 dulu pun suka masuk main dlm kotak mcm Aina tu... hahaha.. cutelah Aina..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahhahaha jgn kata aina aunty pun muat masuk dalam tuu (shh kaki jek la kan) hiks. ya ampunsss kita nih sampai pong idak lagi kat aquaria nun uhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete

Followers