Thursday

Aina Makan Nasi....SENDIRI

We woke up to a very wet and cold morning today, and traffic was not heavy when I left for work. Well... most people would wait till the rain subsides abit (in vain, usually!) but I am the kind of person who would stick to my routine, regardless.

Anyway, for the 5th day of Ramadhan, we had a bit of leftover from the days before, and I just added the Deep Fried Prawns and fresh veggies to be eaten with the balance of the sambal belacan from the previous day as well.



The kedondong juice was hubby's responsibility while I slaved at the stove :-)
(I say 'slaved' because I really dislike deep frying anything since it tends to make my kitchen top and floor greasy, which means I'll have to remind Ana to use hot water to mop the floor after I'm done -- yep, I'm a fussy person)

And here is my little tough gal having her first bite of fresh i.e. raw angled beans. She sees bright coloured things on plates and just has to have them. So I gave her one. Needless to say, after having a teeny bite, she handed it right back to me LOL LOL LOL




Yesterday, I made these dishes for buka puasa, while hubby took Aina to the Bazaar to buy his favourite tepung pelita. It may be simple to prepare, but I can't squeeze that into my routine since we reach home only around 6.00 - 6.15pm everyday. I can maybe try it one weekend and keep stock in the fridge. We'll see how that plan works out LOL LOL



Bendi Rebus, Sayur Keladi & Pucuk Ubi Masak Lemak Cili Api & Black Pepper Beef
It was raining in buckets yesterday, so I reminded hubby over and over not to take Aina out of the car. In the end, since there wasn't a huge crowd, hubby drove along side some of the stalls and made his purchase a'la drive through :-D


And here are pics of Aina, who refused to be fed yesterday and wanted to eat her rice on her own. Fine! I put a scoop of rice in her plastic bowl and let her feed herself. The outcome is as you see here.... LOL LOL LOL


In the end, we had to rinse her hair a bit, thoroughly wipe her down with a wet washcloth and change her clothes. Her chair had to be taken outside to be washed LOL LOL LOL

I'm planning a Western meal for today, but if I get tied up tonight, I'll only update tomorrow. I have a dinner invite tomorrow, so we'll see if I have the nerve to snap pics of food in people's house this time LOL LOL LOL

AM

p.s. no recipe this time since I put up a few in the last two entries :-)













2 comments:

  1. comot dan bersepah.. tp sgt suka tgk anak makan sendiri kan??? qila dulu makan sibijik2, skrg dah terer makan banyak2.. kadang2 pakai sudu, kadang2 pakai tgn, tp susah nak bagi kuah, nasi kering je.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budak2 besar pun ada yg makan comot-comot lagi, ini kan pulak si kecik Aina !!! A normal scene lah tuuuu... kalau dapat ice-cream tu... tak tau lah mcm mana ya? SIlap2 dengan Aina Aina kena dobi..LOL LOl

    ReplyDelete

Followers