Sunday

Unplanned....

We didn't plan anything for today even though it was a holiday, but in the end, we ended up going to Subang Parade.....






























Like I'd mentioned in earlier posts, I try to feed Aina with as much 'normal' food as I can, but keeping really 'bad' foods to a minimum (I'm sure I don't have to elaborate what food falls under 'bad', rite??) to make life easier for everybody.... PLUS, Aina prefers our food to her own baby food :-)

After our lunch, we went to Mothercare which, to my pleasant surprise, was having great reductions. I got a few pieces for Aina, which didn't do that much of a damage to my pocket :-D

Her nap is now due, so I think I have to go off and coax her to sleep so that she'll be awake during dinner, and not fall asleep too early in the evening which will result in her waking up around 10 and not wanting to sleep back till VERY late :-s :-s :-s




AM

1 comment:

  1. cedapnyeee kenny rogers!

    haih, aina dah besar lerr.. dah macam anak dara! pakai sepit rambut ek, comeiiiii!!! biler mau jumppe aunti2 kat sini lagi adik aina oii.. :)

    gee CSP

    ReplyDelete

Followers