Tuesday

Miscellaneous II



Aina is now more mobile, and manages to find her way to get to where/what she wants... a handful, definitely!




Aina amused herself with my tape measure, pulling it across her face and around her body.... generally making us (Ana and me) laugh hysterically!!

Anyway, this simple and short update is just so people know I do STILL cook :-)

This was what we had for dinner today....


Grilled Squid

3 medium-sized squid, cleaned and cut to your preference
Ground coriander
Turmeric powder
Sweet soy sauce
Sugar
Chilli paste
Tamarind paste

Marinade for about 10 mins, then drizzle slightly with vegetable oil and place in hot oven, top most shelf. Grill until squid is done, then squeeze a bit of lime just before serving.


Oh yes... this is a ridiculously comical picture of Aina, totally zonked out!

The reason she's in this position is because her diaper's wet, and she's been unable to tolerate wet diapers since coming into the world!

Nowadays, she likes to make 'fishy-face' and as soon as I get home, she'll hold out her hands if I wait too long to greet her :-D

She'll cry in protest if I go straight to the kitchen after I plop her into her high chair, so sometimes I drag the chair into the kitchen so that she can watch me the whole time....

I love that little cheeky-pot to bits... ehehehehehe




AM

3 comments:

  1. Hai,
    Bila nak masuk "rumah baru" yang sebenarnya pulak..????
    Makin cheeky budak tu ekk.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaahhh kita masuk gear 1 ehhh gostan sket ehhh stopp la plak. just precaution takut parquet tuu tak rata kaann bertanda plak lutut anak dara acik ehhehehe. saje jek muka dia padahal tau tuu org dok 'video' kan dia cheeky sangat2

    ReplyDelete

Followers