Tuesday

Post-Vacation...

ehehehhe... In my previous entry, I didn't put in this bit about the yummy laksa stall. Just thought I'd put all of Aina in one entry...


You can find this stall at the road leading from the airport to Pantai Cenang, just at the curve of the road. Used to be just the little van and a few tables, but now there's also another van that sells noodle soup, in addition to the existing laksa 'power', rojak pasembur, and cendul.

Why laksa 'power'?
Just take a look at the amount of chopped cili padi in there, and that's your answer :-P



On Monday, I took leave from work as I usually take an extra day to wind down after going on a break somewhere... but this time, I attended the above. Her 'official' workshop will be held in April and May (originally planned for March, which I cannot attend due to a wedding in the family), and I will just join the practical session then :-)

I was also sort of a guinea pig for her since it will be her first time conducting such a class.

material and notes for reference

Anyway....... from the workshop yesterday, I played around with my humble D40 taking pics of Aina :-D


Anyway, I am hoping to practice more over the weekend, if I can find the time!
I have numerous things planned out... ahahahahaha

Till then... here is a video of Aina to entertain whoever feels like watching it :-)







AM

4 comments:

  1. >> kalau cili api banyak tu mmg lebih dari power dah...
    >> mahu bertempayan peluh kalau makan tu...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboii aaiii.. mmg power tgk laksa tuuhh.. terliur wehh!! hehe.. bestnyer aina gi jenjalan langkawi yer...;-)

    MaDiHa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laki krinn kalau dengan laksa mmg suka..tapi kalau nampak cili api tuuu, siang2 dia kuis buang dulu baru makan..he he he.. Krinn tibai aje dgn cili2 tuuuu....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss langkawi's laksa power. huhuh kita kumira cenonet dodok menyorok belakang pokok la kots uhuks

    ReplyDelete

Followers