Thursday

Swimsuit Model?

Seriously?? LOL

This is what happens when a 2.5 year old goes to the wardrobe to take her favourite nappy, and finds her swimsuit instead...!

And, as soon as she had finished 'wearing' her suit, she said, "mama, swimming hotel....." read: Mama, let's go swimming at the hotel!! LOL LOL LOL


The hotel idea I believe started when we took her to one on New Year's Eve. And that notion has stuck with her since then.


adorable? i think so!!

I really didn't know what to say when I saw this, except run to grab my camera!!! :-D

It's a good thing I managed to retrieve the suit safely without any incidents!! :p
I guess I really do have to take her somewhere to swim... or maybe Babah can pump the pool we'd just bought.............?
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers