Wednesday

Cheeky Aina :-)

She looks all grown up in this pic....


When I got home yesterday, she was getting ready for her bath. I cooked while Ana bathed her, but Ana came down alone as Aina wanted to stay upstairs to watch TV. It was her favourite Pororo on TV so obviously that was more appealing that Mama in the kitchen, LOL



Ana told me that earlier, Ana had gone to take her wudhu' and when she came back into the room, Aina had hidden under her blanket and peeked out and yelled "Surpriiisse!!!" Ana laughed her head off!



Aina LOVES to play hide and seek and sometimes after dinner while we're watching TV she'll ask me to close my eyes and she'll go hide somewhere and giggle excitedly when I start calling for her... ehehehhee. And when she huddles behind a couch or behind the TV and you ask her what's she doing, her reply would be "hide and seek, mama!" :-D



And last night, after cooking I made my way upstairs to call her down for dinner, and the little imp was hiding quietly under the comforter! She giggled like crazy when I went looking for her, pretending not to know she was right there... :-D



I took out the camera to take pics of our dinner, and Aina posed and said "smile!" so I knew she wanted me to snap her pic.

Ikan Siakap (barramundi is it?) Tiga Rasa
Kerabu Belimbing
Kerabu Belimbing
you need:
1/2 cup belimbing buluh, sliced
1/2 cup cucumber, sliced or diced (your preference)
1 med-sized red onion, sliced finely
1 Tbs. dried anchovies, washed and deep-fried till crispy
salt, sugar to taste
1 - 2 Tbs. thick coconut cream (I used from the box)
1 - 2 Tbs. grated coconut, optional
sambal, to pound:
3 red chillies
1/2 tsp. roasted belacan
a little squeeze of lime
how to:
mix all ingredients and stir to combine well. leave to stand
about 15mins. before serving.
There's another small batch of belimbing left in the fridge, and those will probably be used for sambal and asam pedas for today and tomorrow. We'll see... ehehehhee...
Till then, cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers