Tuesday

Happy (VERY BELATED) Birthday To Me!

Well, the wish may be late, but we did celebrate it early.


Pardon the late entry as I have been tied up with other more pressing matters lately that has not allowed me to update this blog as much and as often as I'd like.


Anyway, the evening of August 7th @ Chilli's IOI Mall we celebrated mine (Aug 8th) and Raihan's (Aug 9th) birthday and also our wedding anniversary :-)


Since I only used the camera phone, please excuse the exclusion of our food pics ok, because seriously, the pics suck!!!


Here are pics of Aina, and the birthday girls :-)





Aina's order was the kids meal of chicken tenders and fries, while kakak Ana had the Chilli's Cheeseburger. Hubby dearest had the special menu of ribs, and I chose the chimichurri sirloin, also from the special menu. Raihan had the sirloin.


And, since it was our birthdays, we had the 'special entertainment' by the crew :-D




And for our anniversary, we received a VERY SPECIAL gift indeed :-)


Though it's late (well, at least this entry is), I'd like to wish Hubby dearest "Happy 4th Anniversary!"

xoxo

AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers