Tuesday

Admitted

For this pregnancy, my sugar levels have been ridiculously high, and so after my first appointment with the OBGYN at DEMC, I was immediately referred to a Consultant Physician to help me with the diabetes.

Obviously, I had to start insulin shots.

It was immediately decided that I had to be admitted so that my initial insulin dosage can be monitored, and they also wanted to make sure that I had to adverse effects or allergies to the insulin.

The scan which showed strong flickering of heartbeat :-)

On the last day (I was admitted for 3 days), doc ordered for my blood to be taken for the final tests, and since my arm was already bruised (as in pic below) from previous sample-taking, the nurses finally had to use a butterfly and take the sample from my hand (as shown above).

So anyway, Alhamdulillah.........with the insulin shots, my sugar has now been regulated and I have had no problems with fasting so far :-) I have a follow up appointment with the doc tomorrow so we'll see what doc says.
AM


3 comments:

  1. dugaan ibu mengandung..... semoga pasni dah ok... jaga makan ye.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Liza n Co,

    Lamanya tak singgah. Tup tup ..... Tahniah ya !!
    Take care dear .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah !!! insyaAllah nanti dpt adik plak sweety-pie bestnye and happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete

Followers