Monday

Makan-Makan @ Tenji


I dunno if people actually read all my entries, LOL, but last year I put in an entry about my niece's little tiny preemie, Azri.

Now, in this pic below, is Azri, soon to be 1 year old :-) :-) :-)

He's a big boy now, isn't he.

Here, he's enjoying his fried rice, and the pouty face you see is because his mak is taking too long to feed him LOL LOL LOL


On July 3rd, we went to Tenji for a makan makan do supposedly before Ramadhan. I believe there will be another one, but we'll see how it goes. I think there was about 15 of us the other day @ Tenji, and because the tables in Tenji were small, the arrangement was long, and we could barely talk to the others at the other end.

I was too busy watching Aina and getting food for both of us that these were the only pics I managed to snap :-s


in this pic is my sis-in-law and my step daughter who's now in UITM


And in these two pics (above and below), you'll see how much Aina enjoys her Baskin Robbins ice cream (think it was the berry flavour). She had two servings, and was going "yummy..." all the time.

I let her have her treat since she had a bit of fried rice and miso soup with fishballs earlier.


I have yet to take more (recent) pics of Qalesha, but I have been to see her.


She's doing well, but her mummy is another story altogether.... but I guess both mummy and baby are adapting to each other, and it's only been two weeks... so... we'll see. It should all sort out by itself soon :-)



AM

1 comment:

  1. salam ziarah..the baby above looks so adorable!!serious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers