Monday

Craaaassshh

My Lappie finally died..... :-(

So, for the time being I am unable to edit pics from the camera to upload.
Pics here are taken from my fone.

Two weeks ago, we went to GM Klang with Ana as she wanted to buy stuff (in bulk) to take home when she goes back for a holiday in August.

To distract and keep Aina occupied, Babah got Aina some stick-on tatoos :-p


Last weekend Aina and Mama went up to Cameron's with TokMi and Tok Ayah ~ just the four of us.

The hotel screwed up as they did not give us an adjoining room, even though we'd requested for it since the time we made the booking, and ended up with rooms 2 doors away. It was not the best of arrangements as Aina kept looking for TokMi.... :-s


The 2 pics above were taken on the first evening there, where we had our ikan bakar dinner. Aina had rice with chicken soup.
On the 2nd day, Aina was tired I think, and refused to eat the whole time. She just had a tiny bit of roti telur for breakfast, and that was it.
That night, she suddenly started vomitting. I had to call TokMi for assistance, and it was almost 11pm! Had to clean up Aina, turn the comforter and place extra towels on the sheets so that Aina can sleep.
The next day, she still refused to eat, and even our stop at Tapah did nothing to entice her to eat her fishball noodles. She even refused her chocolate milk!
Anyway, I'm glad to report that yesterday (Monday), Aina has started eating as usual again, and I guess her bout of not eating was due to the fact she was on holiday and was more interested in playing and immersing herself in her surroundings!! LOL
I hope to be able to edit some pics from the trip on hubby's lappie, or at least get him to resize them so that I can upload in here since my access to FB in NIL at the moment (only status updates via fone)
AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers