Tuesday

It's Just Not In the Cards....

Fate.



I guess it's easier to just put it all on fate and destiny.



Aina's sibling is just not meant to be... at least not now.



I went for my monthly check up on Monday, and there was no longer any heartbeat or movements. Prof tried to be positive, but in my heart I knew. I think I'd known all this time because I just had that feeling... of foreboding, of uncertainty.



One could say that the timing was also not right for us since we had some issues to iron out, and there were some other things weighing on my head, among which included the fact that I had received my transfer around the same time I found out I was expecting.



Yes, my diabetes may have also had an effect on the pregnancy. But to be honest, I've managed to keep my sugar levels within the 'safe' zone and I do watch what I eat as mush as possible, as much as I can.



I guess at this point what we can do is just move past this as quickly as we can and focus on another baby as soon as possible. Easier said than done, I know but what else can one do?



I am expected to meet with Prof tomorrow, then we'll see how to proceed. I really don't know what to expect, and I hope it won't be too daunting!



I do hope to be able to blog more after tomorrow, but it'll depend on my access to laptop and internet :-p



Wish me luck, and please pray for me.....
Thank you!








AM

1 comment:

Followers