Wednesday

Hubby Dieting, Aina Playing :-)

I just thought I'd put in something other than just Aina in the title LOL

Yep, hubby's on a diet. He's been advised by his docs to reduce his weight as his sleep apnea and sinus problem is getting worse.

To be honest, yes... he has put on quite a bit of weight. He used to weigh around 65 - 67kg I believe, and now it's almost 20kg more :-p

He blames it on my cooking, but seriously, I think it's his habit of having late night meals/snacks when he goes to work in the evenings. I mean, I eat the exact same thing at home, and my weight has not increased, so the problem really lies with him.

His much-needed exercise plans have been put on hold as it tends to rain really heavily in the afternoons these days, so for the time being, he's only watching what he eats.

I recommended yesterday that maybe he should brisk walk from his office building to the main carpark where I go pick him up everyday, at least that's something...

Anyway, Aina is now a cheeky imp, and REALLY knows how to play!!!

One other thing she loves to do when in the car with us is to hang on to the handles above the car window and lift her feet to the windows, then say "Uuuk Uukk.. Aaakk" exactly like a monkey!!! LOL LOL LOL

Recently, TokMi gave Aina a strawberry shaped bag which she bought in Cameron Highlands. Aina of course, LOVES the bag, but.............just see below how she uses it :-D


Such an imp, isn't she??!?!?!!

Anyway, with hubby on a healthy eating streak, I'll see if I remember to snap pics of the food I prepare daily so that I can share some of the recipes with my visitors.... (wishful thinking!!)





AM

3 comments:

  1. ahahhahaha adoi..doi...sakit la perut auntie tengok aina nih...ada jek aksi2 dia....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kita malas nak jawab komen kat sinun so i'll just leave a jot here (boleh? hehe). i believe all seafood is halal, except yang 2 alam macam katak (bukan seafood pun), and those generally accepted as gross dan memudaratkan. so oyster is ok.

    maafkan lah cik yam, she's a catholic malaysian chinese living in the uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu la dia nyer... panic sat ok.... sib baik la mmg yg memudaratkan and membhayakan aje yg mmg tak leh makan... setakat oyster yg dok senyap2 on the sea bed tu apa la memudaratkan sgt kan.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers