Monday

Aina Yang Makin............

Look at her.

She can turn ANYthing into a play thing, and spend as much or as little time on her 'new' toy, depending on how interesting she deems it to be.

I've not bought her anything new lately since she's more content ransacking my bakeware and other cooking utensils and cutlery.



This was at a recent BBQ session @ Sg Besi, to officiate the new Barbie and also as appreciation by my nephew to all who worked (and played) hard for his recent wedding :-D


Aina was so besotted with this cat that she hung on to it most of the time, and even used it to play with the other live cats there LOL


Some of the meats, fresh off the barbie :-P



And the other yummy sides.........



Oh yes. I've not out in my food entries in a LOOONNGGG time, so here are some pics to share :-) I am eating this on a daily basis now, to help with my sugar levels....


This is stir-fried beef with ginger and spring onions, although a bit lacking in the spring onions -- ran out of stock, LOL


The green beans with carrots and tofu, cooked in cili padi and tauchu paste :-)


See, Aina now likes to arrange her pillows to make it higher, then watch TV till she falls asleep LOL LOL LOL


Over-dusted? ehehehehe....... I always put extra on her, in hopes it'll last longer LOL LOL LOL
Wishful thinking, of course....


Totally engrossed watching Dibo the Gift Dragon :-P


And.......here's Aina's first masterpiece :-D :-D :-D

and when she saw me taking a pic of it, she ran to the little couch and posed for me :-P LOL


So, in a nutshell, YOU make what to think of Aina these days LOL LOL LOL




AM

2 comments:

  1. aina nampak mcm tinggi.... tk macam girl umur 2 tahun laaaaaa.... itu artwork jgn padam.. tunjuk dia bila dia besar nanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahha dia dah stat buat free art nampaknya. high time mama ngan babah dia invest cat yg bleh cuci lukisan tuu....

    ReplyDelete

Followers