Wednesday

SO proud of Aina..............

Before I proceed further, I just HAVE to brag that Aina used the toilet for the first time last night :-D :-D :-D

She was playing, then she suddenly stopped and sat quietly. She got up, walked to the bathroom and banged on the door "Nak! Nak!"

Inside, she started pulling her pants and diaper and pointed to the padded toilet seat. She sat on it, did her business and then pointed to the bidet when she was done!!!

SOOoooo happy and proud of her!!!!

Anyway, these are pics I snapped of her, playing with her 'beauty kit' which her TokMi got for her....





Oh yeah... hubby dearest is in a restricted-carbs mode, so this was one of our dinners last week, where you can see the obvious absence of any form of carbs :-)


PAN-GRILLED ORIENTAL T-BONE STEAK

you need:
2 pcs T-Bone steak

marinade:
1 Tbs oyster sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced finely
1 small pc ginger, minced finely
1 1/2 tsp. light soy sauce
2 Tbs. passionfruit kordial (may use orange)
2 Tbs. honey

how to:
leave to marinade for a minimum of 15 mins, then heat your grill pan or a regular non-stick pan.
when pan is very hot, drop one piece of the steak and cook to your preference. I cooked ours for 3 mins on each side, resulting in the perfect medium to well that we love so much :-D

please note that if using a regular non-stick, you might have to watch the cooking process closely as it will burn easily since the pan cannot take extreme heat.

I served the steaks with par-boiled carrots and asparagus with a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.

Note: you have to cook the steaks one at a time if using regular pan or you might end up broiling it instead of grilling :-)

I know I've been horrible at keeping up with my own activites, and entries are few and far between. Anyway, I have less time on my hands now, and even this is a quick entry before I have to run off.

Cheerios!




AM

1 comment:

  1. woooaaaa... terernya aina! bilalah nak start ajar qila ni.. huuuh

    ReplyDelete

Followers