Thursday

New Toy :-)

I love my D40 to bits... but, the time has come for me to upgrade..........


I figure it'd be cheaper to upgrade my camera than get lenses that can work on auto with the D40 body :-) Looonnngg story, looonnnggg debates until I finally came to this decision.

Anyway, I'll test it out soon, real soon.... to see if I'm happy. It may not turn out very nice since I'm not familiar with it yet, but I'll try my hardest!!! LOL

Aina is now even more camera-conscious and will break out into a huge smile when she sees me with it aimed at her...


Here are some pics of Aina, just random pics.... in the bottom, centre is Aina after a bout of tears. Hubby took the pic without flash, so since Aina can't keep still, hence the blurry effect. Turned out surpisingly well (by accident, of course!)


Oh yes... the pics of Aina were NOT taken with the new toy :-)




AM

4 comments:

  1. >> tgh target D90 ke...?:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. vavava makin canggih nihhh i loiikeee...alalala apa shebab sebakul ayaq mata tuuu sayang

    ReplyDelete
  3. >> d90...?
    >> i am truly impressed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tidak kesabaran mau melihat hasil d90 ... hehehehehe

    `nash`

    ReplyDelete

Followers