Monday

Aina @ 10 months

This entry is late, I know... but could not be helped as I've been really swamped with SOOOO many things at the same time... :-(

Aina came into her 10-month mark on Mac 12, 2009 and to celebrate, we took her to Chilli's @ KLCC.

Since kids ate for free, we ordered Mac 'N Cheese for her, which she thoroughly enjoyed!

Although toothless (yep, she's slow in this department), she enjoys solids and foods with texture rather than the 'blended-to-a-pulp' variety... She gives this reaaallyy grossed out expression if anything mushy goes into her mouth LOL LOL LOL







see... she looks so 'grown up' in this pic



Anyway, for the convenience and benefit of my office mates who yearn to see Aina's latest pics, I will update my Fotopages from time to time, as and when I can find the time.

It'll be nuts to maintain 2 sites, but we'll see how well that goes, LOL

Till then...





AM


p.s. i still have more of my nephew's wedding updates to do, ahahahha....

2 comments:

  1. hi, she looks like she's already 1 yo..yg penting dia sihat

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhahah ajat besau nihh nak makan solid fud cam mama ngan papa dia jugoks. ehh so fast ekk tau2 dah 10 months aina

    ReplyDelete

Followers