Saturday

TWO WEEKS????

OMG!!! Has it really been two weeks since my last entry?? It can't be!! REALLY???

Time seems to have just whizzed by that even though I have a gazillion things to rant about, I can't seem to fgind the time or energy to write them all down! LOL

On this wet, rainy Sunday morning, with Aina asleep by my side (she has a fever) I am now writing this down, hoping to be able to jot down the few memorable moments I've had the last few weeks... :-D (really, memorable??? hurrrmmm)

I think that only Aina's antics are worthy to put in, since she has managed to make us all laugh each time she opens her mouth or discovers something new! :-D

But, this blog is also kind of about MY life, so I guess a bit of that (boring) part will have to be put in as well.....

1. Work
Things have been crazy-busy with a whole lot of programs for the first quarter falling into place and taking shape, and lots and LOTS of planning and paperwork need to be done. I am due to travel again soon, but the actual date is yet to be determined since it's not even finalised yet as to which program I'll be going on!! We have a few planned, including a trip to Goa but Goa is already out from my to-go list since I've already given that up for my colleague. So, it's either Delhi or Mumbai for me then.....

Other parts of my work, I'd rather not even start to rant for fear it'll take a hundred entries before you even see some resemblence of the end of my ranting!! ~ lol

2. Life (in general)
Is pretty good. I am still trying to conceive so in a way it is a good thing that most of the travelling will take place in this first quarter. Hubby is also unbelievably busy with work so our long-intended family vacation up in the hills will have to take a back seat for now. I'm also thinking of taking Aina on an overseas trip, although a short one since it'll be her first, but destination is yet to be determined ~ Singapore? Indonesia? Thailand? hurrrmmm.... Malaysia, Truly Asia is still strong in my heart so it might be a trip 'overseas' but the South China Sea instead... ehehehhe!

3. Aina :-D
The light of my life, reason for myu existence! Seriously, I cannot imagine what life would be like without her.... Her vocabulary grows everyday, sometimes surprising us with the way she puts things together. For instance, she knows what a coconut is. And she knows what trees are. BUT, she totally surprised babah when he was driving with her in the car, and they were passing some palm trees by the road and she said "tree..coconut". And when she was with me in the car, we passed by an area full of trees and she said to me "mama....forest".

Just yesterday, she made all of us laugh like mad when she was looking for TokMi's 'pet toy' guinea pigs (you can find it at major departmental stores) and when Tok Yat found it she actually said to Tok Yat "Oohh! You found it!!"

And again last night when she was looking for TokMi who had gone upstairs. When TokMi came into the room "Tokmi! I found you!" It was totally hillarious!!!! LOL

Last week, Ana's room door got jammed up and we could not open it. We tried using the key, a hammer and dear hubby even took the door knob apart and yet the door still could not be opened. We finally called the contractor to help do the deed, and when the door opened, Aina who'd been following our progress dilligently suddenly said "Yaaaay! It works!!" Imagine how hard we were rollng on the floor then!!!

Anyway, Aina is asleep now since she has a fever. Maybe because she got caught in the drizzle yesterday evening when we went out for dinner. Our lunch plans for today has to be changed since Aina is in no position to be going out (in the rain, again!) so instead of going to try Hadramawt @ Chulan Square, TokMi will tapau lauk from a new Minang restaurant in Uptown.

Yup, no pics in this entry as I did not bring my card reader back from the office, and we're now in TokMi's house since Babah is working outstation.....



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers