Wednesday

OH.MY.GOD!!!

It's been ridiculously topsy turvy for all of us...

First there was the preparation for the move, which thankfully, TokMi agreed to take Aina for the 4 days we needed to pack up and move house...

Followed by the move......

Then there was the wedding...........

And then the rest of the unpacking (which is still NOT done!) Huhuhuuuuuuuuuuuu...

And now, I switch on my laptop and it seems it's been invaded by worms and trojans, so I am currently updating this blog, while frantically transferring all the pics in my Desktop into my thumbdrive so that I can burn them into CD later.

I also need to update and respond to numerous requests on Facebeeok, but that's another issue altogether... LOL LOL LOL (or, is it??)

Anyway, our house now is basically 'empty' as I've yet to find the right sofa + $ combination (LOL LOL LOL), and the other 2 rooms upstairs are also bare with the exception of curtains. Aina's still sleeping in our room, but we've decided to hunt for a wardrobe system to install in her room as she has A LOT of clothes and she's taking up too much space in our (hubby & me) wardrobe, LOL LOL LOL

I absolutely LOOOOOVVEE my kitchen though :-D :-D :-D

Yes. I've taken some (very horrible looking) pics of the house, but since the internet is a bit off in this area, I'll wait a bit to add in the pics.

I do hope my friends who tirelessly visit this page are still willing to come back :-)

I've been horrible, I know...

(OK, the antivirus thingy is taking ages to download so I have time to try and put in pics here..)

Welcome to my living area which currently only has curtains, and a floor full of boxes....

and this is the little store under the stairs....

our dining area.... with Aina as the filler :-)

My kitchen :-) (with Ana as filler, ehehehehe)

our choice of location for the washing machine, extra stove and pots and pans that don't fit in the cabinets inside LOL LOL LOL

some of the mess that need to be taken care of... as hubby says "unfinished business!"

and this is our room :-)
sorry.. this is the only shot I could get that didn't show all the boxes strewn about, LOL LOL LOL

our dinner today :-) ehehehehhe



OK, it's late, and I now have to wake up VERY early so I'll see if I can do another update this weekend....




AM

6 comments:

  1. Wahhh besarnya Kitchen Kak Aliza... sure antara spot yg paling digemari kan... once ready for 'house warming' aka 'doa selamat' ... ehemm... ehemmm... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the move n new house..besarnya

    ReplyDelete
  3. luasnya dapur dia.... syok tu nak bersilat.. hehehe.. tgk kotak2 tu dah terasa letihnya... mcm akak dulu pun ambik masa gak nak siap kemas.. kemas mana2 yg penting dulu je.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so lurveeeeee your white kitchen dear! Where's your new house, if you don't mind. Looks spacious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. canteknye ur kitchen cabinet tu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. tks to all who've commented on my new kitchen.
    YES! i absolutely LOVE my kitchen too :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete

Followers